Dr James Tan Siah Heng
Gleneagles Hospital Annexe Block #02-42
6A Napier Road
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre #07-31
38 Irrawaddy Road
MBBS(Singapore) 1989, FRCS(Edinburgh & Glasgow) 1995, FRCS(Surgical Neurosurgery) 1999
What I do
Surgery of the brain and spine
Artificial cervical discs implants in spinal surgery
Degenerative spinal disorders of the cervical spine
Degenerative spinal disorders of the lumbar spine
Minimally invasive endoscopic transphenoidal surgery
- There are 3 ways to book an appointment with the doctor :
(1) Click on the time slot to book an appointment.
The time slots are colour coded to clinic location.
(2) Call +65 6473 8123 to make an appointment.
(3) Email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- The time slots are colour coded to clinic location
|Clinic locations||Tuesday 29 Jul 2014||Wednesday 30 Jul 2014||Thursday 31 Jul 2014||Friday 01 Aug 2014||Saturday 02 Aug 2014||Sunday 03 Aug 2014||Monday 04 Aug 2014|
Mt Elizabeth Novena
Professional Positions and Memberships
AO Spine, East Asia (2008-2010 Education Committee)
Clinical Neuroscience Society
Reviewer, Singapore Medical Journal
Clinical Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore
External Lecturer, Nanyang Polytechnic
Visiting Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, National University Hospital
Formerly Director in charge, Spine Programme, National Neuroscience Institute
Awards and Publications
Dr Tan’s main surgical interest is in the treatment of degenerative spinal disorders of the cervical and lumbar spine. His other sub-speciality interest is in pituitary tumours where he performs minimally invasive endoscopic transphenoidal surgery. His interest in spinal disorders led him to become the first surgeon in Asia to successfully use artificial cervical discs implants in spinal surgery. He has since performed over 300 of such cervical spinal operations.
- English, Mandarin
- National University of Singapore Faculty of Medicine
- Gleneagles HospitalMount Elizabeth HospitalMount Elizabeth Novena HospitalParkway East Hospital
- Allizance Healthcare
- Aviva /Aviva PCP Care
- I Medicare
- Integrated Health Plans (IHP)
- MIB / MHC Medical Network
- Parkway Shenton